See the earlier post about Menu for Hope for more information.
As part of the program, I have organized for 2 tickets to an evening class of the winner's choice (subject to availability) for Tony Tan's Unlimited Cuisine Company at 28a Lansell Rd, Toorak, Victoria; to be taken during 2009.
The program for 2009 has not been set yet, but there will be plenty of choice regarding dates and type of cuisine. You can check out what was on the menu at this site.
The class may be one with Tony Tan featuring Asian, Indian, Spanish or Australian cuisine; or with one of the guest chefs, who have included Chui Lee Luk, Dan Hunter, Ben Shewry, Andrew McConnell, Justin North, Brent Savage and Philippe Mouchel during 2008.
A full meal with accompanying wines is part of the experience and is always entertaining and informative.
Check out his website at http://tonytan.com.au
If you are interested then please donate NOW. There are loads of prizes to be won.
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from the local list at Tomatom.com or at Chez Pim's Menu for Hope list and her main website.
2. Go to the donation site at FirstGiving(TM) (http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope5) and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for AP18 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xAP18, 3xEU02
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.